On Saturday I made banana omelets! Sounds pretty appetizing, right? But when you call them banana pancakes, all of a sudden they seem AMAZING! And they taste amazing too–you’d never guess that the same thing could be aptly described as a banana omelet.
These “pancakes” are made by whisking together one banana and two eggs, and then cooking them on a frying pan. The Whole30 is pretty against the idea of “paleofying” foods, but I don’t think this innocent little stack of pancakes is worthy of indictment.
Thanks to my awesome sister for passing along this recipe to me, courtesy of a Youtube abs workout video.
- scrambled eggs with bacon and avocado
- burger protein style with avocado
- side salad
- scrambled eggs with onion, spinach and lavender
- strawberries and blueberries with almonds and coconut butter
- salad with avocado and sliced almonds
- blasted broccoli
- banana egg pancakes (see above!!)